My Future Marriage

This blog has several audiences and purposes. These include my future wife, intercessors, matchmakers and those not my wife. I am going to make this bold assumption that many will read most of this blog. There are clues and information for each audience in the other sections. So take your time and read it all. Also kindly ask me questions and make comments.

Friday, March 11, 2005

My Dream Home

Reading this will give you much insight into my domestic dreams.

I HATE to commute - it is boring and/or stressful. So for a long while I am willing to live in a modest apartment or house near the office. Yet I seek to get away from the city and into nature in order to recharge. This dream home will serve as a refuge on holidays and mini vacations.

Roomy cabin
In the woods
Near a lake
Two outside dogs - friendly
One inside cat - affectionate
Sailboat – medium size
Gardens – flower and vegetable
Home entertainment theater
Excellent office
Guest bedrooms
Fireplace


Maybe this will be associated with a cohousing community www.cohousing.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home